Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Fashion Friday: Black and Olive Shorts!

Happy Friday!  I found these shorts recently on a trip to Marshall’s, where I’m finding most of my more recent clothes have come from.  I bought them to wear for summer camp since I’m getting a bit too old for my usual athletic shorts and the camp T-shirt ensemble (or maybe I’m not).  Once I got home I realized that I had no idea how to style them so I went onto pinterest for some inspiration.  Here’s the look and it’s inspiration!
 

Sandals: Bought in a shop in London
Shorts: Express Brand from Marshall’s
Top: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: David’s Bridal
Watch: Fossil

The necklace was bought when I went to try on wedding dresses and realized I didn’t bring something fancy to wear with the dresses I tried on.  I ended up liking it so much I bought it.  I really like the look!  The shorts are a bit more brown than olive but it still pairs well with the black.  Also, those shoes in my inspiration picture are beautiful but I tend to shy away from heels, because I’m practical, and 5’11”.  I wish I had a tolerance for heels but sadly that will have to be for my next lifetime.  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment