Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fashion Friday: Saturday Brunch

Happy Friday readers and happy spring break for anyone else who has spring break all next week!!  Very excited to do basically nothing though I’ll probably learn some new ukulele songs!  I wore this outfit out to brunch with a good friend the other weekend when it was just starting to feel warm again! It was 80 today!  I’m so excited for the warm weather.  The Cherry Blossoms here in DC are beautiful. I’m going to have to find a lounge chair so I can relax on my roof all next week.  
 Boots: DSW
Dress: Francesca’s 
Jacket: Uniqlo
Necklace: Online, I don’t remember
This dress is definitely pushing it for my usual style.  I’m not really a print person but for some reason last fall I found it and decided it would be a fun addition to the wardrobe.  Sometimes it’s nice to throw on something unexpected.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment