Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fashion Friday: Blingin’ the Plaid

Happy Friday everyone!  Hoping everyone’s week went well as it was again freezing cold.  It’s definitely been difficult getting my students to be focused and back on track with all of the delays, testing and snow days.  What I wouldn’t do for a day of uninterrupted normal lessons with no tests, assemblies or noisy lunches (include all of my students having their instruments and I’d be in heaven).  I’m planning a post next week on my classroom situation which should be a fun one if I can find some before photos.

On another note, one way I’ve come to terms with the chilly weather is that I can layer as much as I want without getting too hot at work.  Here’s one of my favorite layered looks:


Boots: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Plaid Button Up: Old Navy
Sweater: Zara
Vest: Old Navy
Necklace: J. Crew
Watch: Fossil 


I have also done this look with a gray sweater and probably like that better however chances are that is dirty.  Hope you enjoy the somewhat warmer weekend here on the East Coast.  Super excited for the Superbowl on Sunday!  Who is everyone rooting for?  As someone who bases my team preference solely on team colors and the city they represent I’m struggling to pick a team because I have watched more Seattle games than Denver and am starting to like the navy lime green color combo.  However, I have actually been to Denver and it’s a beautiful city.  Guess I’ll wait till the game to choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment