Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Fashion Friday: Too much Teal?

I’ve decided to start up fashion friday on my blog as a means to inspire myself to look decent at least once a week :-) I realize that this post comes before any of my actual teaching posts (and please don’t let that show you where my priorities are).  I am working on a first teaching post that will have some of my bulletin board ideas.  Hoping to post that next week.  So anyway, on to my first outfit post!

 Boots: DSW 
Teal Corduroy Skinny Jeans: Lucky Brand off Amazon
Checkered Button Up: T.J. Maxx
Gray Sweater: Old Navy 
Necklace: Lou Lou Boutique 
Watch: Fossil


Not sure if this outfit has too much teal or not but it was a fun splash of color for what’s been cold and gray weather.

Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment