Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Friday: Cowboy Boots and Capitol Hill

Happy Friday Everyone!  This week has been super busy!  One exciting music adventure I’ve started is playing in the Category Five Wind Ensemble!  We have a program coming up on March 8th at Northeast High School, Pasadena, MD if anyone would be interested in attending.  We have a pretty exciting program:

Vientos y Tangos - Michael Gandolfi (Argentina/ Uruguay)
Vesuvius - Frank Ticheli (Italy)
Arabesque - Samuel Hazo (Middle East)
Suite Francais - Darius Milhaud (France)
Rocky Point Holiday - Ron Nelson (Rhode Island)
Africa: Ceremony, Song, and Ritual - Robert W. Smith (Africa)

Very excited for it.  As for today, it’s been a pretty great day so far.  I went to the Maryland Music Educators Association Conference today and heard a very talented high school orchestra as well as some inspiring clinicians.  It was also nice to see some colleagues in the music field.

As for the blog, I’ve been putting together a rather large project which I’m hoping to share soon.  Here’s my outfit for today (though honestly it’s not what I wore to the conference today).  I wore this to a Bronze Radio Return concert downtown!

Boots - Trading Post shop in my hometown
Jeans - American Eagle
Button Up - Lucky Brand
Cardigan - Juicy Couture (from Marshall’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment