Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion Friday: Fushia Fiesta!

Happy Friday!!  Decided to class things up a bit this week with a pencil skirt and a pop of royal colors! Perhaps inspired by Kate Middleton being pregnant again, perhaps not.  I bought this shirt a while ago from piperlime and LOVE the color but it’s really big and so the only way I’ve found to wear it is by tucking it into a skirt with a high waist.  Still not sure I like it all that much since it’s still a bit bulky but I added a bulky scarf just to keep things interesting.  


Boots - Macy’s - Bandolino
Tights - Fleece lined from Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Target
Blouse - Piperlime
Necklace - Nordstrom Rack
Watch - Fossil
Scarf - Flee market 
Stay warm on this chilly day!  I’m throwing together a post about practice logs for next week so be sure to check back in!  I’d love to get thoughts on what people do about those dreaded charts of doom.


No comments:

Post a Comment