Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fashion Sunday: Classy Tan

Sorry I’m a couple days late on my Fashion “Friday” post!  I realize this has probably left you feeling a bit off all weekend and so hopefully I can make it up to you by posting a really fun outfit ;-)


Boots - DSW
Jeans - American Eagle
Plaid Shirt - Old Navy
Cardigan - Juicy Couture (On sale at Michael’s) 
Bag - Michael Kohrs (Also Michel’s)

I must say I’m a little in love with this look.  My sister likes to tell me that I wear button ups and sweaters too often so I promise that my next couple outfits will be different!  However, I’m really liking the combination of this bag and the cardigan.  I saw them at Michael’s and it was love.  

I’m hoping that everyone has a great week!  I’ll be posting about “Karate for Band” later on this week and I’m excited to share that process with you!  Then for Fashion Friday I’ll be posting about how I’m planning to pack for my short vacation to Florida next weekend!  Have a terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment