Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Friday: Black, Blue and Red all over

Happy Friday dear readers!  I have a quick post for you today as I’m getting ready to go teach a couple piano lessons before going to see Green River Ordinance tonight!  If you haven’t heard their music it’s great!  Then we’re going to karaoke to test out our own vocals :-)  I should start thinking of some good tunes to do.  

So here’s my outfit (though not what I’m wearing tonight, I’ll post that another time).  I wore this to church a few weeks ago.  It’s not something I would wear to work, the skirt is a little too short, but it was a different style I don’t usually try out.  Definitely my first time rockin’ the socks on top of the boots look.  Thoughts?  

Shoes: Indigo by Clarks
Tights: Urban Outfitters FLEECE LINED
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Target
Cardigan: Abercrombie 
Belt: Target
Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment